Supermodel Latest Builds for Download (currently SVN 735)

Discuss Supermodel and your favorite Model 3 games. Show off your latest threads, this is the place to see and be seen.
Forum rules
Keep it classy!

• No ROM requests or links.
  • Do not ask to be a play tester.
  • Do not ask about release dates.
  • No drama!

Re: Supermodel Latest Builds for Download (currently SVN 715

Postby Tracker_TD » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:57 pm

Spindizzi wrote:Hi,
Strange, I don't have this bug
checked on svn 714 with last nvidia driver 391.01

Huh, strange... tried both x64 and x86 just be sure, but both spewed out the same. Could it be processor related for some reason? I'm on a AMD.
I'll try cleaning out NVRAM etc just in case, don't see how that'd affect it but I've no idea at this point lol.
Checked the older vers again just to be sure and yeah, still works fine on those.

Worth mentioning - the texture dump upon closing the program comes back completely black, so it seems like the textures aren't being loaded either.
Tracker_TD

Postby Ian » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:51 am

I build on Amd and it generally works fine. What gfx card are you using? And what driver version
Ian

Postby Tracker_TD » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:09 pm

Ian wrote:I build on Amd and it generally works fine. What gfx card are you using? And what driver version

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760, Driver 391.01.
Tracker_TD

Re: Supermodel Latest Builds for Download (currently SVN 700

Postby krsjoker » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:47 am

Joaquim Gonçalves wrote:
krsjoker wrote:just downloaded 704 from emufrance and it works! nice find!

I made it work on 700 version.
You need to add this.

to test
create 2 different directories: 1 for the master and 1 for the slave
edit the supermodel.ini files and add:

for the master
EmulateNet=1
port_in = 1970
port_out = 1971
addr_out = "127.0.0.1"

for the slave
EmulateNet=1
port_in = 1971
port_out = 1970
addr_out = "127.0.0.1"

You guys need to release 2 .exe's. ;)

i still cant get it too boot,i added the lines in to the ini file but still get supermodel has stopped working error,
could you give a screen shot to show exactly how your ini file looks?
krsjoker

Postby nuexzz.. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:05 am

make sure that one of these settings is not affecting in config.ini

MultiThreaded=0
GPUMultiThreaded=0
VSync=0
Throttle=0
nuexzz..

Postby rigohoward » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:47 am

Tracker_TD wrote:

Huh, strange... tried both x64 and x86 just be sure, but both spewed out the same. Could it be processor related for some reason? I'm on a AMD.
I'll try cleaning out NVRAM etc just in case, don't see how that'd affect it but I've no idea at this point lol.
Checked the older vers again just to be sure and yeah, still works fine on those.

Worth mentioning - the texture dump upon closing the program comes back completely black, so it seems like the textures aren't being loaded either.

Hey i got the same issue (the games doesnt show any polygon, just the static images)

I tried SVN 714 & 715 (x86 & x64)
My current setup it's a Core I5 (5th gen), 8gb ram, Nvidia 9600GT (with latest official drivers 342.02), running Windows 7 (x64)

I try using a different romset even, i also test with a clean folder (without NVRAM) & using the lagacy3d option with no luck :S
rigohoward

Postby Ian » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:53 am

I've bumped into this bug now too ..
Haven't really had a chance to look at it properly
But getting a build without networking in fixes it
ie NET_BOARD not defined
Ian

Postby Bobs » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:53 am

rigohoward wrote:
Tracker_TD wrote:

Hey i got the same issue (the games doesnt show any polygon, just the static images)

I tried SVN 714 & 715 (x86 & x64)
My current setup it's a Core I5 (5th gen), 8gb ram, Nvidia 9600GT (with latest official drivers 342.02), running Windows 7 (x64)

I try using a different romset even, i also test with a clean folder (without NVRAM) & using the lagacy3d option with no luck :S

Did you download the build from this forum post or somewhere else. The build on this post does not work correctly on my PC, I7 GTX1070 and was running half speed on Daytona, I did not try VF3. Try the Emu-France version.

Regarding network builds you need to try the versions Spizzdi uploaded and follow the instructions included.
Bobs

Postby Spindizzi » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:10 am

Hum,
It's my fault :oops:
This bug occurs only if the netboard is builded in supermodel and if the netboard is not activated (this is the case for v1.0 games like vf3)
I've sent a patch to Ian, this should fix the bug
Thx for all the bug hunter :)
++
Spindizzi

Postby rigohoward » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:10 pm

Bobs wrote:Did you download the build from this forum post or somewhere else. The build on this post does not work correctly on my PC, I7 GTX1070 and was running half speed on Daytona, I did not try VF3. Try the Emu-France version.

Regarding network builds you need to try the versions Spizzdi uploaded and follow the instructions included.

Thanks for your suggestions, i actually been using the insertmorecoins.es builds (i reported the issue there too)

Spindizzi wrote:Hum,
It's my fault :oops:
This bug occurs only if the netboard is builded in supermodel and if the netboard is not activated (this is the case for v1.0 games like vf3)
I've sent a patch to Ian, this should fix the bug
Thx for all the bug hunter :)
++

Hey Spindizzi it's good to hear tha you catch the issue :), thankfully you guys are so committed with the Supermodel emu :)

Thank you!
rigohoward

PreviousNext

Return to The Catwalk